Breakfast with Peter Jackson
Peter Jackson Bio:
Peter comes to us originally from New Zealand where he worked in radio and TV for many years.
After several years on Perth radio he says he saw the light and moved to the greatest city in WA 10 years ago, and is now also a Mandurah City Councillor.
Married with five children, aged from 27 to 5, he enjoys the spectacular lifestyle of The Peel, loves working with people, and is very involved in the community.
See the daily segments below:
- News every half hour.
- Traffic reports between 7AM and 8.30AM
- Marine weather at 6.15AM, 7.15AM, and 8.15AM
- Lotto results at 7.20AM
- On This Day at 6.25AM and 8.05AM
- Mystery Song competition at 7.50AM
- Star Guide at 6.40AM and 8.25AM
- ComSec Report at 6.45AM and 8.10AM
- Fuelwatch at 6.50AM and 8.20AM
- Word On Money at 8.40AM
Peter speaks with the following people on a regular basis:
- Peel Volunteer Support Centre Tuesdays 9.50AM
- Coastal Times editor Jill Burgess Wednesdays at 9.20AM
- Mandurah Mayor Marina Vergone every second Wednesday at 9.35AM
- Kim Hames Fridays at 9.20AM
- Weekend Sport with Channel Nine’s Mark Readings Mon & Fri 7.25am & 8.40AM
- At The Movies with Nic Holmshaw from Reading Cinemas Tue 9.20AM
- Murray Shire President Wally Barrett Wednesday’s at 9.30AM